Thysse Career Opportunities
Designer – Experiential Graphics + Brand Development
Thysse is seeking an elite, enthusiastic Designer with experience in brand development and Experiential graphics. This top-notch designer will be a self-driven, self-motivated, self-reliant self-starter who possesses other corporate-termed qualities that we are legally required to include in a job posting. We are a laid-back studio that expects passionate, creative minds to own projects, to think “what if …”, to imagine possibilities and to expect perfection – while rolling with the inevitable mistakes that come from forward thinking.
Are you a match? If so, let’s talk portfolio.
The successful candidate must possess a strong portfolio relating to brand development and implementation into exhibit design, athletic recruiting spaces, healthcare environments, corporate facilities and wayfinding. You must have a solid, extensive design foundation consisting of composition, typography, color and overall effective message conveyance. You must show that you know how to create emotional, communicative experiences and you must be able to talk about how you know how to create emotional, communicative experiences.
Thysse (tie • see) is a branding agency / design studio with in-house printing and manufacturing capabilities. We are focused on innovative ideas, exceptional design and the physical production of ideas. Thysse’s multi-discipline design studio specializes in Experiential Graphic Design, Print Design, Web Design and Branding. Our experienced creative team services a client base ranging from small, local businesses to major universities and international corporations. In support of our design and branding services, we feature a wide range of print production, graphic communication, and consulting services. We print and build what we design.
We are located on the edge of a scenic wetland preserve in Oregon, Wisconsin – 10 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin, a consistently top-ranked city in which to a live and raise a family. We offer competitive salary and benefits, a casual work environment, and beer tastings most Fridays.
- Design Experiential projects such as branded Athletics and Recruiting Spaces, Healthcare Facilities, and Corporate Environments, taking them from concept through production-ready files.
- Self-manage to ensure deadlines are met, proactively pursuing information or direction as needed
- Continuously learn. Continuously evolve. Seek out new materials, products and ideas.
- 5+ years experience as an experiential designer
- Bachelors Degree in a directly related field (Graphic Design, Environmental Design, Set Design)
- Strong portfolio of creative samples, demonstrating experiential graphic design, signage design, and expert typography skills
- Ability to seek out design inspiration independently, and openness to receiving design direction and feedback
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to conduct client interviews to establish requirements, and effectively articulate how a design meets objectives
- Advanced proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in developing production / construction specifications and overall grasp on physical production and construction methods
- Experience with SketchUp would be amazing, but not a necessity
- Logo design experience would also be amazing, but not a necessity
- Print design / file setup experience would be amazing as well, but not a necessity
To apply, send a link to your portfolio and résumé to email@example.com
Thysse is grounded in innovative thought, exceptional design and the physical production of ideas. We create paths for clients to creatively and effectively develop, deploy and promote their brand.