Thysse is seeking an elite, enthusiastic Designer with experience in Experiential graphics. This top-notch designer will be a self-driven, self-motivated, self-reliant self-starter who possesses other corporate-termed qualities that we are legally required to include in a job posting.
Thysse is seeking an elite, enthusiastic Designer with experience in Experiential graphics. This top-notch designer will be a self-driven, self-motivated, self-reliant self-starter who possesses other corporate-termed qualities that we are legally required to include in a job posting. We are a laid-back studio that expects passionate creative minds to own projects, to think “what if …”, to imagine possibilities and to expect perfection – while rolling with the inevitable mistakes that come from forward thinking.
Are you a match? If so, let’s talk portfolio.
The successful candidate must possess a strong portfolio of experiential / environmental graphic design, such as exhibit design, athletic recruiting spaces, healthcare environments, or corporate facilities. You must have a solid, extensive design foundation consisting of composition, typography, color and overall effective message conveyance. You must show that you know how to create emotional, communicative experiences and you must be able to talk about the process of creating emotional, communicative experiences.
- Design Experiential projects such as branded Athletics and Recruiting Spaces, Healthcare Facilities, and Corporate Environments, taking them from concept through production-ready files.
- Self-manage to ensure deadlines are met, proactively pursuing information or direction as needed
- Continuously learn. Continuously evolve. Seek out new materials, products and ideas
- 5+ years experience as a designer
- Strong portfolio of creative samples, demonstrating experiential graphic design, signage design, and expert typography skills
- Experience translating an idea from screen to physical production
- Ability to seek out design inspiration independently
- Ability to receive design direction and feedback
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to effectively articulate how a design meets objectives
- Advanced proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
Thysse (tie • see) is a design studio with in-house printing and manufacturing capabilities. We are focused on innovative ideas, exceptional design and the physical production of ideas. Thysse’s multi-discipline design studio specializes in Experiential Graphic Design, Print Design, Web Design and Branding. Our experienced creative team services a client base ranging from small, local businesses to major universities and international corporations. In support of our design and branding services, we feature a wide range of print production, graphic communication, and consulting services. We print and build what we design.
We are located on the edge of a scenic wetland preserve in Oregon, Wisconsin – 10 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin, a consistently top-ranked city in which to a live and raise a family. We offer competitive salary and benefits, a casual work environment, and beer tastings most Fridays.
To apply, send a link to your portfolio and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org