Thysse is seeking a professional Receptionist who will be the first point of contact for the company. You will support our Ad Specialty division and provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of incoming calls and people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
As our Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company. You will support our Ad Specialty division and provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of incoming calls and people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Hours – 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
- Location – 281 Netherwood St, Oregon Wisconsin
- Pay – Hourly, commensurate with experience and skills
- Benefits – Full package including Health, Dental and Life Insurance Plans, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401k with matching contributions up to 3.5%
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information as needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling building access.
- Provide direct support to our Ad Specialty division, by procuring estimates, placing orders, fulfilling orders, managing vendors, and working with customers.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Utilize effective and timely communication to earn our customers confidence and trust.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling reception/customer service responsibilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, web browsers/searching, and email
- Ability to maintain a Professional appearance
- Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Thysse (tie • see) is a branding agency / design studio with in-house printing and manufacturing capabilities. We are focused on innovative ideas, exceptional design and the physical production of ideas. Thysse’s multi-discipline design studio specializes in Experiential Graphic Design, Print Design, Web Design and Branding. Our experienced creative team services a client base ranging from small, local businesses to major universities and international corporations. In support of our design and branding services, we feature a wide range of print production, graphic communication, and consulting services. We print and build what we design.
We are located on the edge of a scenic wetland preserve in Oregon, Wisconsin – 10 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin, a consistently top-ranked city in which to a live and raise a family. We offer competitive salary and benefits, a casual work environment, and bean bag tournaments most Fridays.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply, send résumé to HR@thysse.com
To apply for this job email your details to HR@thysse.com